Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You Make A World of Difference

“You Make a World of Difference.” That’s the quote on the pencil holder sitting on my desk. I received the pencil holder as a thank you at the end of one of my many years of teaching religious school. It was a simple thank you gift, but one that reminds me on a daily basis how important it is to let people know that we appreciate them and their help. So let me take this time to let you all know how appreciative I am for your help and that I think that “you make a world of difference.”

Recruiting for Cardin is a community effort. I would like to let you know how much I appreciate all that you do to help our recruiting effort at Cardin. Thank you to:

Parents who volunteer to make phone calls.
Parents who come to recruitment programs to talk about their Cardin experience.
Students who wake up early on Sunday mornings or stay out late on weeknights to be Cardin Student Ambassadors.
Faculty members who stay late or come in on Sundays to help with Open Houses, special events, and other recruitment activities.
Families who open up their homes to host parlor meetings.
Board members who are caring and committed to the mission of our school.
Cardin office staff who prepare, set up, and clean up our recruitment programs.
All who will take a yard sign advertising our Open House and display it in their yard.

I know that I will have lots more opportunities to say thank you over the course of this year. Please be on the lookout for a unique way that we will say thank you to families for helping to recruit new students to Cardin. In the meantime, please remember that all your help really does make a world of difference.

Anne Tanhoff Greenspoon
Director of Admissions

No comments:

Post a Comment