Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to the World of Development and Marketing

Let me re-introduce myself to the Cardin community. I am Margi Hoffman, formerly the Director of Admissions. Following an adventurous year of travel in an Airstream trailer, I returned 5 weeks ago to assume the position of Director of Development and Marketing. In this capacity, it is my challenge to engage the greater Baltimore area Jewish population with our school. It is my goal to encourage generous support for the myriad programs we provide for the students we enroll. Using this blog as forum, I will inform the interested and potentially interested of the many ways in which a Cardin education is the only choice for high school student in the area!

Please feel free to contact me with questions, contacts and thoughts about advancing the mission of The Shoshana S. Cardin School.

I encourage you to read this wonderful article which was posted in the Baltimore Jewish Times this past Friday.

It heralds the generosity and leadership of Jacob Sokoloff and his sister, Mrs. Ethel Blumenfeld, in contributing 4.5 million dollars in scholarship funds over a 90 year period. http://www.jewishtimes.com/index.php/jewishtimes/news/jt/local_news/cardin_school_recipient_of_long-term_gift/



In addition, please join us for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday, October 18. Watch the website and e-newsletter for details about how to register.



“Those who turn the many to tzedakah shine like the stars” Daniel 12:3



Marjorie R. Hoffman

Director of Development and Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment